Saturday, November 11, 2006

Home again, home again

Well, i'm home. It's all done. Back to real life.

I probably won't be updating this site much (i.e., at all) from here on, seeing as i'm no longer "elsewhere."

I want to thank everyone who followed my wanderings over the past weeks. I appreciate all the kind comments, both on the site and in person. Knowing y'all were out there made me feel a lot less alone while on the road.

I suppose i might resurrect this thing eventually (who knows, maybe someday there'll be another trip of some kind to document), but for now, i'm signing off.

Take care, everyone. I'll be seeing you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Even if you're not away, perhaps you'll start a regular blog. You've got a great writing style and I've enjoyed reading.

Welcome back. :)

1:08 PM, November 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping out on Sunday, Alex. You were a big help. Know we didn't keep you busy all the time but every little bit helps! If you can help Sat night there will be no idle time! ;-)
And I agree with Lisa, I'll miss your writing!

10:33 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Dre said...

I'll miss your writing as well. Good to have you back though! :-)

10:54 AM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home