Monday, September 25, 2006

...And here i am.

Just a quick, four-hour bus trip (Geography hint: Fredericton is not a logical connecting point between Saint John and Moncton!), a sunny 4 km stroll (s'okay, this bag's not heavy!), and a brief misunderstanding regarding the reservation at the hotel (complete with visions of myself, stranded and broke on the streets of Moncton, holding cardboard sign reading "Will Act For Food") and i'm here, settling in nicely, waiting to meet my roommate, and wondering what i should do with myself tonight.

Now, I should spend this evening reviewing my scripts, like a good little actor, but dangit, i'm just a hop and a skip from Champlain Place, and i can hear that Chapters store calling my name.

First rehearsal is tomorrow morning. Maybe then all this will sink in. Right now it still seems a little surreal.


So long for now to beautful Germain St...




...and onto the bus.




These things'll come in handy in case i forget where i am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

That seems odd that it went through Fredericton... I thought there was a 'direct' (by direct I mean, stopping at every small town between here and Moncton) from Saint John to Moncton. Glad to hear you're settled in though. :)

10:44 AM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home